Source: Food for Love Blog
- 6 sheets of rice paper
- 100 to 150 g of smoked salmon
- One avocado
- Half a mango
- Lemon juice from one lemon
- Fresh cilantro
- 6 small handfuls of arugula
- Shred the smoked salmon into pieces and set aside. Peel the avocado and the mango, cut into strips and drizzle with lemon juice. Wash the arugula and cilantro.
- Fill a large plate to the brim with hot water. Dip the rice paper sheets one by one and place on a cutting board. On the front part, align the smoked salmon, mango, avocado, cilantro and a small handful of arugula.
- Roll firmly and complete operation by folding the ends before assembling. Repeat as many times as you like.
- Place the rolls in the refrigerator. For maximum flavor, let warm to room temperature 30 minutes before eating. Serve with soya sauce or a light sauce made with mint yogurt and cilantro.